Professional, shop-quality, version of the Wheels Mfg Universal Bottom Bracket Press, but with larger handles and brass inserts in the handle faces. Easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below.
No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts. Just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size and press. 1/2" diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight.
Drifts can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide!
- Machined aluminum handles and drifts
- Brass inserts in the tool faces allow each handle to turn freely against drifts
- Red anodized drifts and handles
- Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes
- Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod
- Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide
- BB30 (42mm)
- PF30 (46mm)
- BB86, BB92 (41mm)
- BBRight (46mm)
- BB386EVO (46mm)
- Cannondale BB30A (42mm)
- Cannondale PF30A (46mm)
- Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm)
- Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm)
- TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm)
- PF24 (41mm)
- 22/24/30mm inner bearing diameters